Any individual, partnership, firm, corporation or agency engaged directly or indirectly in furthering the purposes, objectives and the principles of this corporation shall be eligible for membership in an appropriate class.
For a membership application, click here.
Active Contractor Membership
Definition: “Regular” members shall be bona fide active land improvement contractors or engaged in a related field of contracting.
Our members perform a wide range of construction work, including:
- Cable/Utility Installation Gravel/Rock Production Reclamation
- Directional Boring Hardscaping Road Boring/Drainage
- Drainage/Irrigation Land Leveling Septic Systems
- Dredging Landscaping Sewer/Water/Underground Utilities
- Earthmoving/Land Clearing On Site Waste Management Site
- Erosion Control Open Ditch Work Terraces/Waterways
- Excavating/Grading Paving Trucking/Hauling
- Ponds/Dams Water Management
Definition: “Associate” members shall be actively engaged in manufacturing or selling materials, equipment, supplies or related items pertaining to land improvement.
Definition: “Affiliate” members are any person genuinely and sincerely interested in the furtherance and promotion of NY LICA, but not eligible for either Active or Associate membership shall be eligible for membership as an Affiliate member. Affiliate members shall not be entitled to a vote in the Association.
Definition: “Honorary” members shall be regular members (or former officer, partner, proprietor of a regular member) retired from active participation in land improvement contracting and such others who by devotion to the principals of this association, in the opinion of the Board of Directors’ merit such membership. Honorary members shall not be entitled to a vote in the Association.