811 Safety Days – Pittsburgh – (PALICA will have a booth)June 07
811 Safety Days – York PAJune 16
INDUSTRIAL FORKLIFT & TELEHANDLER CERTIFICATION CLASSJune 27
- CLASS LIMITED TO 12 INDIVIDUALS – COST IS $150.00 PER PERSON AND NEEDS TO BE PAID IN ADVANCE TO SECURE SPOT IN CLASS.
- CERTIFICATION CARDS WILL BE ISSUED AT THE END OF THE CLASS
- CLASS STARTS PROMPTLY AT 7:30AM AND WILL END APPROXIMATELY 3:30PM
- REGISTRATION IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BY CALLING OR EMAILING JOANIE MICSKY 724-866-1082 OR PENNSYLVANIALICA@GMAIL.COM
- COFFEE, DONUTS AND LUNCH WILL BE SERVED AND IS INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION
- Special hotel rates at Toftrees Golf Resort for those coming out Sunday night under PALICA block
- CALL JOANIE WITH ANY QUESTIONS
LICA Summer Meeting (USE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER/BOOK HOTEL ON NATIONAL SITE )July 12-16, 2022
Room Rate: $175/night (plus taxes & fees)
FREE Garage Parking
LICA Members we are in for a treat! The Ameristar Casino, Resort, & Spa has so much to offer without leaving the building! There are more than 5 restaurants onsite including: Amerisports Bar & Grill, Bugatti’s Steak & Pasta, Falcon Diner and more. Let’s not forget about the gaming – for adults and kids! Hi-Vi Arcade has the latest video games, air hockey and prizes to keep the little ones busy. For the over 21 crowd, the casino is where you want to be. There are a variety of table and slots to play as well as a poker room. The guest rooms are all suites with a small living area and large bathrooms.
The Ameristar is on the Missouri River, just a short drive to downtown St. Louis. If you don’t feel like traveling to a large city – take the free trolly to the quaint town of St. Charles – just a couple of miles down the road. There you will find adorable shops and restaurants to visit.